dinsdag 16 oktober 2012



I am so alone
just sitting by my window
and staring outside
and waiting for a moment
I don’t know if it will come
it will come

The people walk up and down
they laugh and they talk
but I can’t enjoy
because of you
because of you
I can’t enjoy

Oh, I really loved you
I just could be who I am
But you broke my heart,
showed me I was stupid
and now I am still alone
so alone
I’m alone..
so alone
on my own

The girl you kissed
on the day we broke up
that girl was the monster from my past
and you knew, yes you knew
you absolutely hurt me
but that was the reason you did

and then they said
you had kissed her before
before we broke up
oh, yes you did
don’t say they are lying
they’re lying, oh no

Oh, I really loved you
I just could be who I am
But you broke my heart,
showed me I was stupid
and now I am still alone
so alone
I’m alone..
so alone
on my own

There will be a time
I can see you again
without feeling that awful pain
But now stay away
and let me bleed
let me bleed, ok?

You didn’t shoot
but the bullet went through my heart
You didn’t scream
but my ears are crying
You didn’t hit
but my tears aren’t lying
so please stay away
away from me

and now all I can say
is I’m still alone
so alone
oh, all I can say
I am still alone…

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen